Wednesday 28 January 2009

Deal Or No Deal (Live)

Went for the interview with The Real Flower Company. Did my trial at their store based in Selfridges. Immediately, they've offered me the role of Full Time Florist.

40 hours week that include weekend work, 20 paid holidays, medical cover, optional pension, company incentives, and 1/3 of my current salary.

My challenge now is that I also have a hotel job, which we are in the final stage of the interview process that I'm really excited about and keen on. What about my remaining credit card bills? What about saving enough capital for my floral business? What about work life balance with D? What about getting on the property ladder by end of the year?

For the Real Flower Company... Deal or no deal?

No Deal... Sorry... Unless part time?

No comments: