Thursday 8 January 2009

8 Days And Counting

It has only been 8 days into the New Year and here I am sitting in my lounge, had my breakfast and wondering about my plan for the day.

There is only so much day time TV you can watch, window shop you can do, so much iced Mocha you can drink, lunch you can cook for friends, galleries and museums you can visit, things you can bake, laundry and cleaning you can do, catching up with mates... I am bored! I need a job! One thing is for sure... I'm not made to be a 'housewife'... sad really but I'm not.

Everyone has been saying to me that I should just enjoy the time, chill, relax until I find something. I know I'm being too anxious and impatient.

I just need a plan. I need something that I can work towards to. I love doing all the above, don't get me wrong but I just need to have a purpose in Life. I always had one. I know this is only a transition period and I'm just having my 'shakes', but before I get too comfortable, I want to get out there again!

Back to the drawing board and mind map I reckon!

2 comments:

Fabien said...

its just a transition period... once you've worked out a routine, you will be fine! can tai tai with me on the days i am in town too! or you can dogsit hahaha x

REN said...

I know... let me know when you're in town. And bring your love child over! We can walk her to St James Park or South Bank!