Friday 9 January 2009

What Makes A Good Man?

According to the cook book it says Peanut Butter and White Chocolate 'Blondies' (Brownies), this being my very first try on baking, it tasted more like biscoti.

Yes! I over cooked it! But it was only for another 3 minutes! It doesn't look good at all... with it's slightly burned and crusty top, it wasn't moist in the middle as the recipe said it will as well.

Thought I'll still show them to D when he's back from his business trip (the intention was to bake something to go with his tea when he returns... I HAVE A LOT OF TIME NOW!), and did my best Chinese culture bit of criticizing the 'cookies' in front of him.

D took a bite and finished the whole slice. Commented that 'it tasted just like from the shop.' Bless him... the tea went down very well and very quickly too.

Think I might give baking a miss... well at least until I have all the equipments and a proper kitchen (Blame the tools!;-).

1 comment:

don't ask so much... said...

looks like 年糕. hehe...