Thursday 15 January 2009

Deal Or No Deal

Thanks to my current lifestyle, besides saying good bye to D in the morning still in bed and waking up later for breakfast, my early mornings are filled with day time TV programmes at the moment.

Whether if this is a curse or torture, I'm totally hooked on Deal or No Deal! It is the chaviest programme on telly and do wonder where on earth they got all these people to come on the show. And I've to say they also probably have the most irritating host on this series.

Though I spend most of the time hiding behind my cushion from those cringing moments when one have to tell everybody their 'sob Life stories' and when one choose to gamble... I just can't help myself but to watch!

1 comment:

モーモ said...

I know what it feels like dear.
Welcome to Hysteria Lane!!