Sunday 4 March 2007

Enough is Enough!

What a weekend! I do not even know what's wrong!

From the moment we met, dinner, movie, lunch the next day, theatre, dinner, breakfast in bed the following morning... almost perfect!

Almost perfect until when he needs to take a flight back to Edinburgh...

The whole weekend you kept telling yourself it's just a weekend... don't think too much of it... you start getting 'protective' of yourself... you closed yourself up... purely because "Whats the point?!"

The point is he's a good guy... quiet and reserved at times, especially when in public... maybe it's the Edinburgh thing... maybe being in London is too liberal for him... not for me... that's why I chose to live here...

The point is he's a gentleman... sweet and shy... intelligent and honest... cuddly and affectionate...

The point is he laughed at your jokes... he likes your music in your iPod... he loves your breakfast... he adores what you've done to your flat... he listens... he wants to see you again... he held you when you are asleep... resting and dozing off on his shoulder and tummy even felt right and safe!

Even if this is just a geographical issue (his famous last words)... even if we try to see and be with each other once a month... is that enough?!

I'm really tired of trying! I think I'm trying too hard! Am I just obsessed with the romanticism and have ignored some true facts here?! I'm really tired of writing such things... really tired of experiencing such and writing them down... the worst is that you guys have to read them! Enough is enough!

No comments: