Friday 30 March 2007

Untitled

Blank... Flat... Empty... Cold...

This is how I am feeling at the moment. Don't ask me why... just is.

Loads on my mind now... Work is good but can I be better? Getting my Permanent Residency this May but is it worth the hassle and money? Really love what I am doing in floristry but does that justify me changing career hence giving up all I've achieved today? Getting on the property ladder is my next aim but is that possible here in London? Miss my family and friends back home but is moving home the solution? Never stop giving Love a chance but how many chances I've to give before the right one comes along? Not afraid to Love but who can I Love? So is this it? For the next 35 years if I am lucky...

Random thoughts... All over the place right now...

Just need some answers... Have one direction, one aim, one purpose... Where can I find them?

2 comments:

Fabien said...

*HUGZ*
Hey you wanna meet up for dinner and gossip Thurs nite :D (dont feel like goin to rudeboyz... do u?)

REN said...

Thanks x... Would love to meet up but I'm having my class this Thusday night though... Thats why and actually thought some Rudeboyz might sort me out nicely! ;-P