Sunday 25 March 2007

Big Mama In Osaka

The news definitely came as a big surprise to me. Always thought this move was only temporary and for work.

Big Mama is my oldest friend. A friend whom has always been there for me through thick and thin over all these years. 18 years to be precised. A friend who took my hand and showed me this wonderful 'happy' world. Never pushy and just let me be myself. A friend that I first traveled with, and still a joy and delight to travel together today. A friend who helped defined my circle of friends now. It was Big Mama who lead me to Mona, than Mona to GFKC & G... every of my friends now can be traced back to Big Mama. Big Mama knows me inside out, even without me saying. Over the years, we've both went through a lot together and independently, all in the name of Love. Love for oneself and for others. Regardless, we have always been there for each other. For good times and for bad times. Even through the years of absence from one another, we've still managed to remain closest of friends. Both of us bind together with respect, care and Love.

There are still so many questions I have for you! You've thought about this carefully yeah? You are sure of this? Your family?

As much as I am so happy for you. I am also very concern of you too! You are my Big Mama and will only want the best for you. Quiting your job and moving away is a big step. I just want to know that you've thought through this clearly.

But you know what? I am so pleased for you too and whatever you decide to do, you will always have my full support! It's finally time! I left 8 years ago and now its your turn. Spread your wings, fly high and never look back! Good on you! I am so so proud of you! I really do!

You are always the strongest and smartest of all in the group and trust that you've done all your homework and thought through this carefully. And I'm sure Rho will take good care of you too. You deserve the best! And if he doesn't, he'll hear from me for sure! Well lets not frighten the poor guy just as yet.

So when are you leaving? Gosh I still have so many questions for you!

You have no idea what my feelings are now! It's just a mix of great joy and sadness. Even though I am here and was never around, but it feels like you are moving away from us! I know I've done it before, and this time round it hurts... Must be the age thing.

I really hope to see you soon. Please promise me to look after yourself! Don't ever take any shit from anyone! Be brave and strong! Never stop smiling. Will miss your laughter. Will miss everything about you. Let's hope that we can all come together again soon. No, actually we have to make a promise to do that! Wish I can be there to give you a hug and say goodbye.

It does feel like an end to an era but needless to say, also a new one begins.

New Adventures to have... New Journeys to travel...

My best wishes to you. Love you loads my Big Mama! xx

1 comment:

Fabien said...

Bon Voyage Salleh!