Saturday 27 January 2007

City of London

This big neon light flashing, car honing, traffic everywhere, crowds gathering in tight congested places, noises from everywhere, every directions and every human beings, people rushing from one place to another, city that I call home... London. In this city, this big cosmopolitan City of London, there is always something happening, something to do, something to see, somewhere to go, something to buy, someone to meet, someone that you can be with... You will never feel alone in this fast moving exciting city.

But sometimes it amazes me how small and lonely one can feel in this place...

K: "Thanks for this afternoon... Its nice to feel and be close to someone... x"

J: "I enjoyed today. It was nice just holding you. J x"

It was nice... the warmth you feel from each other's body... the breathing you hear... the touches and feels of each other's skin... the immersed and intense concentration and focus of each other's mind... the hold of each other's arms and shoulders... those soft caresses... the closeness and restlessness you feel from each other... And all these from someone whom you just met...

For those people who knows me, I am stressing this again that I AM NOT falling for this person! Its not the point that I'm writing this!

It just occur to me that though we are all living in this big busy City of London, one actually need an almost complete stranger to feel safe and belong...

Have we all come to a stage where we can no longer belong and be close with someone we know?! It has to be two people whom both doesn't want anything more than just mere conversation and the ancient human desire and lust to be able to break all pretences, all mind game rules, all human heart attachments to feel safe and close?! Is this it?!

To feel close with someone is a luxury...

2 comments:

Fabien said...

I don't like this colour... hahaha

Fabien said...

I like very muchly now :D