Saturday 13 January 2007

New Beginning

Year 2007... Ren has finally got a blog! In true Ren style, always the last one to get on any wagon. So what can I write about? What should be written?

After much debate, and so I've decided! With this new beginning... I pledge to blog about Ren. The life of Ren. Who is Ren? What is Ren about? All about Ren!

I do see this as a great way to share my thoughts, my views and my Life with everyone I love and whom will also feel the same way of me... to know me better and to see the real me... But most impotantly, it's about creating a space... my own space... for me to know myself better.

Come take this journey with me... it might be bumpy... with ups and downs but it can be fun too... just promise to hold each other's hand when need to (you know who you are) like we've always done for the last 16 years... I know I can always rely on you all... and will always love, cherish and grateful to you all for that...

A lot has been said, a lot has been done, a lot has been experienced, and a lot has been learned... by you, me and everyone else. Sometime high... sometime low... but it's through our lives history that make us the person of who we are today... Sometimes I do feel that we have all come a full circle... So I say! Reminisce the past and look forward into the future...

This is Ren... This is what Ren's about...

7 comments:

Fabien said...

Oi explain the origin of 'Ren' please.... Is it 'ren' as in to tolerate, to 'tahan'? or 'Ren' as in person, a human..?

REN said...

Ren is my Chinese name!!! :-)

gfkc said...

oh congratulation on your new blog. It's indeed a long and bumpy journey isnt it? especially for me... but afterall watever shit or things that happen i always know that there's someone who'll always be there giving me the support that i'll be needing. I'll be checking out your blog often. :)

Fabien said...

yeah but mean what dumbo...

The Feedbackstar said...

Ren Ren Ai Qi is actually Kenny's Chinese name....hehe....muz blog all your sexcapades, love stories and shopping tales OK?!

Congratz on this new beginning!

REN said...

Will definitely try to blog as often as I can...Be very busy if I've to blog everything down!!!hehe

And Fabster, Ren is ren ai... ren chi... empathy, graciousness, humane, humanity... next time when we meet then explain to you lah!!!! When are we doing our movies?

Fabien said...

how about this Saturday?