Tuesday 16 January 2007

Guess what I've found?!

Thanks for all your encouragement with the 'launch' of this blog... can only hope that this will give you more of me than I already have.

Had a great 2006! Was doing my clubbing... was seeing someone for 6 months... had a great summer... work was good... my travels... started my floristry course... dated a few... and until NYE, it was as colourful as the firework display... Not all pleasant but definitely colourful! If only I started this blog a year ago... I would have had my first book deal in 2007! My book will be on the adult or self help section in MPH Takashimaya and Borders Oxford St! Me own book tour... and.. wake up!!!

With the New Year just began... January seems to be a quiet month for me... well that's until I met J...

J reminds me of N my ex... very my type should I say... ticked all the relevant boxes (and Fabster, my list is not set on stone!). Met J at my local pool. J's glances were too obvious to ignore... we ended having a little 'escapade' if you know what I mean... And when we finally spoke... Thank God he speaks English! You just never know with so many Eastern European countries joining EU now a days! Anyway, we chatted briefly and J gave me his contact details just before I left the pool...

So what should a 34 year old, single person living in London, 'Happy' I must add and not minging looking and to be fair, do look after himself well... dresses well, smart, funny... anyway you get the picture! do?!

I got in touch with J the next day and J has suggested that we should catch up for the weekend. Weekend came and he has suggested meeting near his... Very clear and concise approached! So what should a 34 year old, single person living in London... blah blah blah... do?

Flat was ok... kind of messy... just moved in 4 months ago... huge renovation plans for the flat... good... was even offered freshly squeezed fruit juice! That's a first I have to say...

The 'engagement' was amazing! Was brilliant I've to say! It has been a long time since I felt this way... and I was clear headed I must add! Very clear! Not like those mornings when you stormed out of Fire. The 'connection' was very good! And during the 2.5 hour period... yes 2.5 hours! (That's my morning yoga with Jesh out of the window! Think I've done enough of yoga tonight!) I found out more about J...

J is 38, originally from Hertforshire, a freelance psychologist, medically trained, work from home for government agencies who investigates into corporate cultures and work practices, lives in a one bedroom Archway apartment (mortgage free I must add) and fit! Very sporty, cycles, swim, martial art and gym, though has slowed down for a year because of arm injury. Very strong arms regardless! Doesn't drink, smoke and do you know what... Overall, a very good potential bf material!

During the 'turn sky lay ground' process, J popped a question: 'Have you had this big before?'

How should a 34 year old, single person living in London... Blah blah blah... which equates and may I quote from my memorable 2006 NYE: 'I'm perfect but I'm not angel!' answer this question?!

At that instant moment, I had a flash of all of us sitting around and laughing out loud! Telling each other how we would have answered that 'million dollar question'...

So are we telling the truth or to lie? Which is worst? Wish I was able to call a friend!

Then it was back to the real world again in a couple of seconds (potential bf/ partner/ hubby please look away now!) I composed myself (more like to stop myself from laughing!) I simply looked at J... smiled... half shook my head... smiled... and have it all... and have it all I did... I've done Singapore proud! So proud!

I hope I've answered his question... it would be rude if I didn't...

Anyway, in the end the signs were very clear... maybe it was from me more than from J... I've just found my F buddy for 2007! As I said many times... there are 3 types of people you can always rely on... your true partner (that's if you ever find one), your true friend and your true FB!! You can always reply on them and believe that they will always be there for you when you need them! So if you do have any of the above, keep them and cherish them!

So a toast to 2007 and to what a great find!

1 comment:

gfkc said...

yes darling.... for question like that only a true miss singapore can answer... well done!!!!