Wednesday 11 February 2009

Three Days Of Rain


Went to see this play recently on the day when London was covered in snow. Half the theatre was empty and the streets were quiet. As the play goes on, D and I both had very different interpretations and understanding of the story line.

In the end, the play ended according to D's expectation, whilst I was left feeling my version would have been so much better.

Anyhow, great stage set and acting overall. And it was definitely well worth the ticket price to watch James McAvoy soaking wet on stage.

3 comments:

Fabien said...

"my version would have been so much better"

hahaha that is how i feel about most things!

gfkc said...

wat kind of play is that? how come got different version one?

REN said...

No lah! Just a play with one story line... but thought my interpretation would have been so much better :-)

A little trivia... The female role was played by Julia Roberts when it was on Broadway.