Wednesday 11 February 2009

R.I.P

Have just received an email in my MSN inbox. The subject title reads a name of someone whom I know. It must be at least two years ago now when we met. After a couple of dates, we kind of drifted apart and eventually lost contact.

The email was written by his brother in law. Apologising for getting in touch and what follows were completely unexpected and shocking.

His brother in law then went on to tell me that he have died in a diving accident while away on holiday recently. As the family are not aware of all his friends, they have decided to send an email out using all the available contacts from his MSN account.

I don't really know him that well but what I can remember of him was one who was gentle, soft spoken, simple and very charming. Very active and he loves his outdoor sports... cycling, kayaking and diving of course. A very positive person, focus and enjoy living his Life.

So young and such a good person. What a tragic lost.

R.I.P
Robin Singleton
1976 - 2009

1 comment:

Fabien said...

we lost a friend too, in the first week of Jan... he was quite close to Damian and it was unexpected as we had only seen him a few days before christmas.... it makes you think doesn't it... that any of us could just be finished tomorrow x