Monday 25 August 2008

Home Sweet Home

Finally, all boxes unpacked and everything put away. The move went really smoothly with R & N's help and of course D as well. I'm so glad that all my things fit in the flat. D even commented that it felt like all my stuff have always been here! 

D has been great throughout the move. So willing and supportive. The evening I moved in, a bottle of Bollinger and a couple of Prada gift wrapped boxes sat on the kitchen table. It was the new Prada perfume pour Homme and the Prada toiletry bag that I recently lost from our bike ride. And a card reads 'Welcome to your new home. I'll work hard to ensure it feels like our home...'.

What else can I ask for?! Thank you and I'm so so pleased. I'll work hard to ensure the same too and more... I will.

5 comments:

don't ask so much... said...

so sweet of D...envy!

gfkc said...

yes D is a sweet guy :) score points! well done!

Fabien said...

how sweet of him.. who knew he could be eh!

now you are settled in, when r we meeting cheebye face x

Fabien said...

ps when you gonna blog some photos?

REN said...

Soon I hope! We're leaving for San Francisco and Vegas from 12th Sep and back on the 22nd. Busy week ahead leh!:-(