Tuesday 19 August 2008

Count Down Begins

3 more days to go and there is still so much to pack and put away! It's daunting but I'm excited as well. D has been so accommodating and eager, which definitely helps.

Second time lucky. Can't really remember how I managed the last time but I'm definitely more aware this time. Not alone, more grown up for sure and that's just me!

Besides the whole clearing, packing and labelling, there are also all the changes to do with banking, gym, all the various services provider and etc... one last one I did yesterday was with the Home Office for my application of Citizenship, advising them the change of address. The lady went 'Are you sure? You've signed the deed and got your keys before I amend your details?' It was almost like warning signs for my move.

Yes I said. No doubt.

8 comments:

モーモ said...

OMG i'm so excited for you !!!
All the best..So any chance it will still be open as a vacation home for friends??hee hee

REN said...

My dear Im moving into a one bedroom place in Covent Garden... great location but not much of a space... It will be hotel Im afraid :-)

don't ask so much... said...

got garden how can have one room only?

REN said...

Covent Garden is a place lah! Very central with loads of shops. The flat is just above Paul Smith with Maharishi, Paul & Joe just down the same street... and a spa opposite as well;-)Ultimate urban living lor!

The nearest park/garden is St James Park next to my next address - Buckingham Palace! And that they have a lot of rooms and big back garden too!

Fabien said...

hahaha @teotaitai

don't ask so much... said...

then u move to the palace la..that's where a queen like u shld be staying wat!

REN said...

I know! Thats what Will & Harry (I like them both ;-) said too but the day the old hag still kicking, I can't walk in the main entrance head held high! So have to wait a bit lor...

The day I enter the main palace gate with human cockles on stils dancing around my horse carriage...I'll sure invite you over for tea!

Talk co#k leh! Gotta go do some work now! Si pei sian!

gfkc said...

me like this clueless conversation.