Thursday 31 July 2008

Breaking News!

I've done it! I've just given my notice to my landlord. One month from now, I'll be moving in with D.

Been in my flat for almost 3 years now. 3 great years I've to say. I've set and dressed it all up and settled in very nicely. Dugan is a great landlord and there were no issues at all over the years. I even have my rent freezes over the years as well so can't ask for more!

But it's time for me and D to move our relationship to the next level. Been together for a year now and we both believe it's the right thing to do.

It was so hard speaking to Dugan last night (Almost like coming out to my sister:-) There was a bit of sadness. He kind of expected it coming and is gutted that he's losing a very good tenant. But he gave us his blessings and believed that we've made the right choice especially after spending so much time with each other over the months.

There will always be fond memories in this flat. Those first 3 days of making my mark in the flat, the Christmas parties, my Christmas trees, house parties, long chats with friends over, friends from home visiting, meals in the garden, cosy stay in with DVDs, and 'trespassers' (I was single once and it was my own flat!!;-)

Well it's time for a new chapter. Time to pack up once again and I'm excited! A new era awaits!

2 comments:

don't ask so much... said...

so excited for u.. hehe

モーモ said...

Welcome to the housewives club...