Tuesday 1 July 2008

Hey Mr DJ!

Was in DJ Station last couple of weekends with D. Still the same as before... great music, busy crowd and entertaining drag shows. Can't help but always feel the energy and excitement the moment you stepped into this legendary club. And of course the strong alcoholic drinks help as well.

Don't get me wrong and D is great company to be out clubbing with, but every time when I was in there I can only think of you guys! Dancing together, laughing out loud, be silly and slutty, checking out the boys, bitch about the boys, scrutinising their fashion, the time I have to 'lift' momo up the stage, and times when GFKC and I were bopping up on the platform.

Theme song suggestion... keep your ears open for Mariah's 'Touch My Body'! A big smile on my face when I was dancing with D to this remixed... Wishing you guys were there! And just buying a ticket to Bangkok for the long weekend did crossed my mind briefly.

Have a blast gals!

2 comments:

Fabien said...

can i change the lyrics to touch my fanny :D

The Feedbackstar said...

Hey this video is no longer available dude! :(