Sunday 6 April 2008

Smile

Simple things make me smile... bright sunny wintery mornings, seeing D, favourite songs playing in my iPod, D's texts messages, time spent with friends, time with D, a good book, TV ads, bright sunny spring evenings, cleaning, ironing and cooking to music, great theatre and movies, lazy weekend mornings with hot breakfast on my sofa, waking up to D, productive and effective work week, reading 3 different sets of Sunday morning papers with D and falling asleep after, making floral arrangements...

A friend's recent pictures on Facebook of his life in other part of the World made me smile too. Just knowing that he is doing fine, most importantly being himself and being happy. It's been too long and you deserve every happiness in your Life. Keep on smiling and keep on living.

1 comment:

Fabien said...

waking up to D I misread that as wanking up to D hahahaha :)