Saturday 26 April 2008

Biker Chick

This is probably the third time in my whole life that I'm a pillion on a bike. The very first time I was 8 years old and the second when I was 20, both times scared the hell out of me. I'm not even a capable cyclist to start off with!

D has been going on about getting me on his bike and this Saturday morning I was given a helmet and suggested we ride down to Brighton for the weekend as we are meeting his sister and brother-in-law for dinner.

At 100 mph, it was an accelerating and fantastic experience. Every time when D picked up speed, I can feel my heart pushing to the end of my throat. All I can do was to hold on for my dear life and hopefully try not to hold too tight and close to D. I've to say D was very careful and thoughtful.

An hour and a half later, we reached our destination. Well deserved break. I've to say... butt and thigh aches and helmet hair aside, it's definitely a positive start.

This also marked my 100th blog entry! Thank you all for reading!

No comments: