Sunday 13 April 2008

Dummy Guide To Weddings

Attended Jan & Mike's wedding last weekend. They are friends of D and have met with them for dinner months before their wedding.

Wedding was held up north of England in a country house with massive ground in the middle of no where. Picturesque setting and beautiful weather... freezing cold but everyone was happy and warm.

The bride and groom are both very cheerful, active and fun couple, and throughout the wedding you catches glimpses of their personalities and sense of humour being injected on this special day.

When it came to the exchanging of vows, both of them wrote their own. When Jan started reading hers, first we heard the voice cracked, then soft sobs and by then I could not control myself any more. I know it's pathetic but I was so touched by the amount of feelings and emotions both genuine and pure, opened and expressed in front of everyone, vowed to Love each other till the end of day with no expectations and holding back. To know Jan as a bubbly person before made it even more meaningful and special.

One thing I've learned this time... I will always bring tissues to all my future weddings from now on!

Wishing Jan & Mike all the Love, happiness and bliss together.

1 comment:

Fabien said...

oh dear... yuk! hahaha yuk yuk yuk!