Tuesday 10 July 2007

Weather Forecast

The best way to describe how I feel now is the great British weather! Lame sunshine, dark clouds and drizzling rain. Very uncertain. Very unpredictable. Very unsettled. Very unwelcome.

A lot has happened since the last time I blogged. The usual work in London, work trip to Paris, long weekend away in Lisbon, hanging out with friends, and spending time together with Ryan.

Never thought I'm such a psycho bitch! On the surface, all seems so pleasant and calm but underneath are just full of doubts, despicable thoughts and ideas, insecurity and sky high expectations! How I am capable of creating something out of nothing... from thin air and get myself all confused and angry! There were times where I've to take a step back and bite my tongue. Take a rain check on myself and breathe.

It's amazing how things were not the way I imagined it to be many a time! How silly I was! But there's still that tiny little greyness, which I can never erase. Is it me or do I need someone who can bring me sunshine?

I blame the weather!

1 comment:

Fabien said...

When the sun shines
We’ll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
That I'll always be your friend
Took an oath
Gonna stick it out 'till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we still have each other
You can stand under my Umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)