Friday 22 June 2007

Flower Power

I am a florist now! Well at least a certified one so far!

Did my last lesson last night. There was Champagne in the class and at the end got my certificate signed by Jane Packer herself.

Don't really know what to expect from here but it has definitely gave me a new insight of what I can do and capable of with floristry. It's something that I've been wanting to do and learn for a long time... and now I've done it!

Will sure carry on working with flowers from now, better myself even more and hopefully to have a tiny little humble flower shop one day.

One can only dream eh? :-)

6 comments:

The Feedbackstar said...

Muz dream! Or else life is a miserable doldrum of working, making money and looking for more f**ks. We are only what we are capable of and what we can dream. Along the way you realise that these dreams are what truly make you happy and the person you really are. Now go make us some floral arrangements that will make your sistas proud! Take pictures yeah?!

Fabien said...

Will you do my wedding flowers? :D

REN said...

OMG!! Are you getting married?! Damien pop the question?! When?! Of course I'll do your wedding flowers!!!!!!! OMG!!!! :-)

The Feedbackstar said...

erm...i thot u oredi married liao Fab?

Fabien said...

We've talked about it and agreed it made sense to do it someday

After my mates wedding last weekend, I think we're just going to do something low key - but with nice flowers! haha

REN said...

Someday! When?! Must ask! Lol!

Nice flowers no problem! :-)