Thursday 12 July 2007

Exit

Once ,we were both in bed. Chatting, talking about random ideas and dreams, anything underneath the sky, feeling close to each other, smiling, laughing, and falling asleep...

Next, I was woken up by a jerk, opened my eyes and he was not there anymore. Paused for a couple of seconds to make sure I'm feeling right... he wasn't there anymore.

Which was real? When was it a dream? Which do I want to be real? Which do I want to be a dream? Mixing the real with the dream... that instant was really poignant... that instant I knew I had used my heart to feel this time round... Feeling something precious and loved was taken away... something that went missing! And I felt empty.

The fact was both were real. We did had a lovely time before sleep. He did leave because he couldn't sleep and left unannounced because he didn't want to wake me up. Apparently I need 'assistance' to make me sleep quietly.

I spoke to him of my reaction. I told him not to leave like this ever again. He promised if he ever does, he'll slam the door and I'll see his back walking away with him in a flowy dress and his Jimmy Choos. An image that I wish I'll never have to see... in all respect.

I told him not to leave like this ever again.

3 comments:

Fabien said...

get him ear plugs......

The Feedbackstar said...

Do i hear the soft grinding of.....love? Hehe....Mona sayang sayang Ren Ren.

REN said...

Soft grinding? Apparently we're referring to the sound of a generator... :-)

Heart squeeze tight tight! he he