Tuesday 31 July 2007

Theme Song II

Its funny how things evolve with or without you knowing.

A lot has been said, done, seen and felt. Loads of questions and this time with answers. Truth may hurt but it wasn't pain that I'm feeling this time.

Walking away is easy but the willingness to make this right surpasses any form of escapism. Think its age and maturity playing a part in this. No doubt that special feeling for each other too.

"I need to feel your presence!" He said.

"I am present! And I need to feel your presence too!"

We talked. We laughed. We were silent. We hugged.

"So are we good?" I asked.

"Yes we are... I want to make this work."

I will always care I supposed but this time round I'm not losing myself again.

The Sun is still shining... Had my song playing... I'm still smiling...

2 comments:

Fabien said...

super drama!! :)

REN said...

Yar Lor! Hopefully no more! :-)