Tuesday 24 July 2007

Theme Song

It's funny how things evolve with or without you knowing.

A lot has been said, done, seen and felt. Loads of questions but no answers. Or maybe the truth hurts...

The great thing about being in your thirties is that you can choose to walk away. Ten years ago I'll probably be in a sorry state but not now. Not anymore. You can either choose to be a victim and 'pity' yourself or not at all. I chose the later.

I'm the biggest culprit when it comes to relationships. Having so much focus on one person all the time and somehow always lose track of my own Life! My great friends, my family & my career! There are so many good things happening for me right now and I always choose to only concentrate on one part of my Life!

I do care a lot and I'm capable of caring a lot, but once I've decided not to... one should be very afraid.

Walking to work this morning... The Sun was shinning... Had my theme song on in my iPod... Me smiling...

1 comment:

Fabien said...

you think I'd crumble
you think I'd lay down and die
Oh no, not I!



We just have to go back to Fire.. and this time we can check in our coats separately ;) hehe
*hugz* :)