Tuesday 14 August 2007

Floral Stylist

Thanks to Fabien, I've been asked to help out with some floral work in a photo shoot today.

Love it! Truly love it! It's been a while since I last work with flowers when my course ended in June. At some point I was seriously thinking of shelving floristry and concentrate more on my career. But after today's mini assignment, kind of made me want to do more! The joy of working with flowers and be creative, its so much rewarding than my corporate job!

Well will definitely try to do more freelance work from now on. Just keep practising and do not stop completely. Floral Stylist? When the right time comes... who knows?!

3 comments:

Fabien said...

oh yeah must remember to email you the photos for your portfolio!

It went very well today, except that I don't know how I managed to kill all the Jasmine flowers :( hahaha

gfkc said...

i wanana see the flowers... how come kenny dun scan em and upload it on the blog?

The Feedbackstar said...

yeah i wan see hua-hua too!