Sunday 13 May 2007

Flower Fairy

Just did my second job experience at Jane Packer yesterday. Absolutely love it! Its hard work... having to get up on a Sat morning after a 5 day week at work, then doing half a days work of cleaning, washing and flora arrangements but I love it!

I'm actually very pleased that now i can just walk in, look at the order, pick up the flowers and be able to create something beautiful... from hand-tied bouquets, vase arrangements, potted flowers, etc. Not bad for someone who only started the course in Aug last year!

Where are the pictures?! You may ask! I seriously need to get a digital camera! I'm still using the good old fashion disposable ones! Can we convert prints to CDs later? All I can say is that they aren't that bad! He he!

So fingers crossed! You might just find me working as a florist near you!

5 comments:

Fabien said...

Photos photos photos!
You dont have a digital camera?
How do you take digital pics of your ockay then!

The Feedbackstar said...

Flower expert....you seem to have done it all with flowers but you got put any in your hair or not? Hehehe. Aiyoh...you better come back to Sg...I can give you the wireless router and sell you my Canon digicam cheep cheep...:)

REN said...

Choi! Take ockay pix?! Have got none! Just show them the real thing can already!:-)

I dun just put flowers, I put fruits on my hair piece too!! Copacabana style!!

Sell me your Canon Digicam??!! Got warranty one or not??!! Remember your iBook??!! :-)

gfkc said...

my dear ren,

I know 80's fashion is back in vogue but definately not the technology! How are u going to take pic for urself genna uckfay?

think its time for u to come back to sg for a quick I.T. crash course.

Fabien said...

Benny's IT shop no warranty... I would learn my lesson after being bitten once twice shy...