Friday 11 May 2007

Breaking News!

I am still alive! Yes I still am! No panic! Against all the speculations of me passing out in my flat clinging on to my Balenciaga, hit by earthquake even though I do live in central London, or me getting abducted by some human traffic Polish mafia and got sold into prostitution (I wish)! They are all false!

Do apologise for this long period of MIA. Since the last time I blogged, just didn't stop working! Been just crazy time here! Endless meetings, reviews, presentations, evenings with clients, hotel visits, business trip to Dublin, was away in Cornwall... and on top of all that, working at the flower shop on Saturdays.

Busy, busy, busy!

I promised I'll find time to blog for the coming weeks and keep you keen readers updated with what's going on here.

Till the next time... take care everyone! Chin up! and Smile!

Love xx

No comments: