Saturday 7 March 2009

Yet Another Year

Once again... the day in every year I dread! Birthdays! 20 years ago I would never be able to imagine myself in this old grand age of 37! It all seemed so far away then, but now I'm here... 37 fu#king years old!

Surreal. Scary but yet re-affirming. Like people say '40 is the new 30'... I bet these people who said it were all in their 40's! But I totally agree on '30 is the new 20' so the above must be right :-)

In one of the cards I received, it wrote 'Another year. Birthday is not about getting older but Life getting better!' Amen!!

Thank you all for your lovely well wishes. Cheers to another exciting fruitful year for all!

PS: Ouch! Sore head this morning from too much drinking last night. Gone from the days when I could eat and drink any amount I liked! Damn!

2 comments:

モーモ said...

Yeah...i'll never forget the time you had your hair permed by David Gan for your birthday..
How long ago was that??

Fabien said...

Lau Gay! x