Wednesday 15 October 2008

Facets Of Life

No more nagging. No more getting myself so involved and upset. Its your Life and you make your own choices. I can only be your uncle and nothing more. Just don't waste your Life away. Cherish every minute of it and make something out of it.

........

Hand on my heart, after all these time... I can say that I trust you. No doubts and no pretence. Just you and me. I believe in us and have total confident in us. We are both mature adults and are both realists. Just remember I'm not young nor am I innocent.

........

I do enjoy what I do and have to say that I'm good at what I do. But what else is there?! Both good people and difficult people I work with. It pays decent money but there's always room for wanting more. There are other roles and companies you can move to but won't this just be sweeping the dust under the carpet and when the dust re-surface again... what happen next?

No comments: