Thursday 6 December 2007

The One - A Curse Or A Blessing?

Now I am sitting here in my hotel room all by myself. D is out in the gym. A strange feeling is rushing through me.

As time goes by, you get to know more of each other. You learn to believe and trust each other. All your previous experiences can only served as a reminder of the past but not as a one thumb rule for all.

Meeting a new person means new experiences, new learning (his random readings of articles and findings of the world never fails to amuse me), accepting differences, manage expectations, new discoveries of the person and even myself. A challenge that one have to take on when embarking on a new journey. Letting go of one old self and thinking and embrace the new you.

N ever said this to me when we first split up years ago. One day I will meet someone who will break my heart as painful as I've hurt his. Then I will only know and understand how it feels for him.

D could be The One. Have never guessed that by saying this... it brings both joy and fear.

Please take this heavy heart away.

No comments: