Thursday 6 December 2007

Is This Heaven?

Meant to blog this entry a few days ago but just didn't have the opportunity to. The moment I arrived into Phuket, the excitement and anticipation was almost too much for me. One can only smile.

The island was beautiful... can't say much of the airport and the quality of life of the locals though. One do wonder the real deal outside of all the posh hotels and resorts.

I know this may sound really cliche and cheesy but please do allow me just this once of indulgence... the moment D arrives, when our eyes caught each other in the arrival lounge, that smile and how I felt then... it will be one of the many special moments I will always cherish. By having this entry, this will help me remember that moment, which I will and can always revisit when I feel the need to.

As with all fairy tale setting, the next 5 days were just amazing. From the spa retreat that we stayed in, the room, the view, the meals, the spa, the sights, the weather, the conversations, the laughter, the silence and all the time we spent together were perfect. Regardless of all the craziness going on around us, nothing seemed to matter.

If this is Heaven, I will happily die now.









2 comments:

Fabien said...

soooo drama lah... hahaha

Fabien said...

u think taiwanese soap opera is it?! hehe :)