Monday 10 December 2007

BAB!!!

I noticed a trend from my recent travels. Every flights that I've been on, there were crying babies! Just my luck really. Even with some of the upgrades that I've been thankfully given, there were babies not far from me!

I've nothing against babies, especially of my own niece and nephews but that's just because I'm bias! Can probably do a few minutes of playing with some of them, mainly friend's or stranger's, but after the usual times of 'oohs', 'ahhs', and even the 'ah gu gu', right then take them away from me!

I do not understand why parents want to travel half way around the world with their tiny tots! If that's your choice of starting a family, bearing babies of your own, than you should be responsible and be home bounded both yourselves and your babies until they are at least 16! It's your choice to have them, therefore do not interfere other people's space whom people like me chose not to have any!

For some strange reasons, the young ones cries and of all places, the parents decide to practice their parental skills in front of the whole cabin of 200, telling the 2 year old not to do this and not to do that. To tell you frankly, I do not care what they do. Be it giving the kids alcohol or drugs, just make them shut up and go to sleep like everyone else!

Airlines should really start enforcing a minimum age for travelling. If there is one airline who will do that, I'll be first one to join as their frequent traveller!

For some who like to know what happened to the annoying babies, they played, cried and scream non stop throughout the flight. But only when did they stopped?! Of course only when the flight touched down, they decided that it's actually time for them to sleep because they are now tired. Aw blessed! The parents said.

Ban All Babies! BAB! BAB! BAB!

2 comments:

Fabien said...

Cannot!
What happens when I want to travel with my baby!?

Bring earplugs on every flight, don't you know nothing by now :)x

The Feedbackstar said...

How very Samantha Jones of you!!! Me likeeeeee.....and agreeeeee.....screaming baby shrills pierce right through any plugs Fabbie.

Anyway, glad you are back safe and sound Samantha Ren.