Sunday 11 November 2007

Silent Words

For the first time after a long long while and this is true... I had the biggest urge this morning to say that three special words. The three words that will sum up the feelings I have. The same three words that also got myself into trouble before.

It was not impulsive. It was not irrational. It was not meant to please this time.

Had a very sociable weekend with both our group of friends. Was a totally enjoyable time. Loads to eat, drink, banters and laughter. We spoke, we laughed, we walked, we rested, we held each other, we slept. No matter where we were... our gazes, our hands and touches will always find each other. We became closer.

Waking up this morning in that warm embraced. I felt those words in me. They were lingering in my mouth and in my heart. That warm feeling, not just from the body heat but was coming within. I can feel the words at the tip of my mouth.

But I held back... Maybe its not the right time. By saying them might just spoil everything. What if it's just me alone all along? Getting way ahead again?

Now him close to me. I can feel his heat against me. His broad shoulders moving up and down with his calm breathing. The bed was still. I instead held him to me, resting my face on his back. Held as tight as I could but hopefully not to wake him. He did instantly turned around, looked at me, simply smiled and held me firm and closer to him.

Actions do speak louder than words... those wonderful three silent words.

1 comment:

Fabien said...

Hey I wonder if you hold back and dont say it, wait for him to say the words, how much more wonderful for you right? :)