Sunday 7 October 2007

Deja Vu

Was out last night clubbing with friends. Our usual haunt with the usual routine. The fact that it has been a while since the last time we all went out together, everyone was definitely up for a big night out!

While in the club that few hours, things start to fade slowly and most things becomes a blur. Then one came and another one followed shortly after. A deja vu moment. I was in here before. I know this person before. Last night we chatted and I walked away after.

As the night progresses, my friends were ready to go. Again a deja vu moment. I was in here before in the same situation. But this time round, I'm ready to go too. Nothing in there makes me want to stay any longer. Not anymore. Not even with my state this morning.

Something has changed. I have.

1 comment:

Fabien said...

hang up those clubbing shoes, time to start knitting :D