Thursday 1 April 2010

My First Time

Call it mid life crisis (EARLY Stage I must add!), I've just joined my very first gym membership after my last one was about 20 years ago. Where we are now is not very convenient to the Bikram yoga studio and just round corner of our place is this really functional gym. It comes with all variety of classes, good gym equipment and lay out, a pool, a power zone where you can work out like in club and of course the most important jacuzzi and sauna. And some really cute young boys working out (have just checked it out this evening after work).

I know where I'll be most of the time ;-)

So wish me luck... well determination more like it! Let's see how long this will last. Even kitted myself out for gym and loving the track pants & trainers look! If all these fail, there's always nip and tuck.

2 comments:

don't ask so much... said...

let's get physical.. X-P

モーモ said...

stay sexy always...that has always been yr motto
and hello pls update more!!