Sunday 7 March 2010

Precious


This is definitely one of the most disturbing, heart wrenching & powerful movies I've ever seen... and it has been a while since I last saw one as good as this. I'm placing my bet on Monique winning an Oscar for playing the most real and evil character I've ever seen on screen. Mariah was actually really good! With no make up and even allowed her whole face to be filmed, and I supposed with only 3 scenes in total, she shouldn't really fu*k it up :-)

Go watch! It makes all our problems seem so small and insignificant. Every cloud has a silver lining and there are a lot more unfortunate people than 'we are' out there!

2 comments:

REN said...

You very E News leh! I'm hoping to catch the red carpet repeat tonight. CB don't get the actual award show unless we pay extra for the channel... never mind got youtube! :-)

Monique is a US comedian and apparently have her show on TV, hence for her to play that role is like our Momo decided to give up food and vow no more cakes forever or our Khunnie decided to shave his hair and eye brows, wear branded Giodano and walk down Orchard Road! ;-)

The Feedbackstar said...

Go to www.oscar.com lah girl....me saw live telecast this morning on channel 5....:))))