Friday 25 September 2009

Fame


Such beautiful song and lyrics. So us. Now listen to this...

Both astonishing talent but somehow I'm biased towards Irene Cara. Oh yes Irene. Her vulnerability was so much more endearing. Watching the clip now just made me feel all so nostalgic. The 80's, growing up, if only I knew... wouldn't it be so much fun?! Those endless afternoons locking myself in my parents room, dancing in front of my Mum's floor length mirror. I was 8 years old. Fame. I knew...

PS: They should have just re-release the original. I'm sure it will be a bigger hit! Megan Mullally (Karen from 'Will & Grace') cursed by her famous role as it felt like the 'Karen' we all knew was trapped and dying to jump out. Naturi Naughton was the only saving grace. Just get the sound track.

1 comment:

don't ask so much... said...

i love the trailer...but heard the movie sucks.