Saturday 25 July 2009

Houston We Have A Problem...

My PC laptop is dead! For no reason, it just refused to start up. It's almost 5 years now that I have the laptop and it has served me well.

Arghh!! All my saved pictures and all my links! This also explained why I've not been blogging besides being crazily busy at work. I'm using D's Mac at the moment... Still getting use to it. You should know me better when it comes to new technology. I'm still trying to work out how to get on MSN using Mac!

I'm sorry for the delay. I should be with you guys online hopefully very soon.

3 comments:

don't ask so much... said...

ren, meet my friend, mr external hard disk.

REN said...

Hmm... no thanks! Please keep your HARD DISK to yourself! :-)

Fabien said...

told u was a stupid move to buy a pc.... i still remember 5 years ago saying you made a mistake!
mac all the way - i can show u how to if you are on a mac.. as for pc? ask geeks ok!
x