Monday 27 July 2009

Bend It Like Ren

How many times have we tested and have been told that gays don't kick?! Balls I meant or any form of sports that involves the roundly looking thing.

Walking home from work this evening through St James Park, saw these couple of young boys kicking ball. It was a busy time with loads of tourists enjoying the beautiful park and people rushing home from work. I can see from a short distance that a ball had gone off course and started rolling down the pedestrian walk way. A couple managed to miss it and a guy actually walked over it, then like a magnet, the ball came rolling towards me.

With no choice but to pick up the ball, I walked a few steps towards the fence (surely I can throw this thing over in good distance), and with one hand threw the ball over to one of the boys. Instead of being a straight forward throw, the ball fell short and dropped in front the fence... and in front of every body. The ball started rolling and refused to give up, I picked the ball and try my very best to kick it over... with my shin! The ball finally went across the fence, the boy picked it up and gave me that cheeky smile.

I could not walk away fast enough and tried to hide my embarrassment and laugh. I should have known better!

5 comments:

gfkc said...

this is so LC! i would never i repeat NEVER kick a ball cos i know the ball will never go straight! ha... next time use ur hands and throw la!

REN said...

Very CB hor! All those horrible childhood days kept flashing back leh!

How are you anyway?? So long never blog! Got your flat yet? xx

モーモ said...

OMG i can soooo understand how you feel...blush blush

The Feedbackstar said...

モーモ READ MY BLOG PLEASE!!!!

http://thefeedbackstar.blogspot.com/

Fabien said...

gana sai lor haha
u cant kick but can they arrange a bouquet to die for??