Saturday 14 June 2008

Trust-dermometer

We spend our lives trying to look for the truth. When it's found, can we handle the truth? We spend our lives learning to trust. Through time, through actions, through learning we trust. As far as I am concerned, I am an open book. As transparent as water can get. As freely give as running river.

I probably know more than I should. Inquisitive more than I should. To the extend of the 'bunny boiler' stage but I blame it all on curiosity. The constant wanting to 'catch ya!' syndrome.

It's not healthy, it's not fair and it's not right. We all deserve a little bit of space. We all deserve a little bit of secrecy. Even for husbands and wives, parent and child, and between friends. I need to loosen up a bit. We are all adults living in this big gay world! Let's get real! What you don't know, don't hurt!

The main thing is... we are our own worst enemy. I know all the tricks in the book. Can I trust myself? For some reasons, I can this time. I've never felt and behave the way I behaved for the last 10 months. Something must be right!

But I also know the stake this time. Having lost everything and having to re-start 3.5 years ago, this time it is make or break, no second chance, no trial and error allowed. I am running out of time. I want to start living my adult life! Living life to the fullest, loads of fun, new adventures, new projects and all these with someone I love. Someone who also feels the same way as I do.

There will always be madness in Love... and there will always be reasons for madness.

2 comments:

Fabien said...

oh my god are u becoming Glen Close again..

REN said...

Lol! I think I need help!