Tuesday 17 June 2008

The Freak Show - Part I

There was this episode in SATC when Carrie met someone who turned out to be absolutely perfect. He was charming, sweet, funny, and most important of all, they both really like each other!

But Carrie being Carrie, thought that the whole world was full of freaks! Freaks with dark secrets. Freaks who cheats. Freaks with two faces. Freaks who lie. Freaks who hide from the truth. Men in general really and this person should not be an exception!

She went to the extend of going through all his things trying to look for flaws, refused to come to terms that he might just happened to be a normal decent bloke.

Talk about mirroring real to Tinseltown life!

I blame it all on my bad 'gay upbringing and growing up'! Had too many twats in my Life that I find it hard to trust anyone that I'm with. Had too many bad experiences that have made me cynical.

When left alone, my mind wonders. Especially when there are loop holes, grey areas and doubts, I imagine. I speculate. I investigate. I wonder. I discover.

There should be two endings to this entry. Not sure to go with whichever one yet.

To be continued...

4 comments:

Fabien said...

Your Star Sign says:

The rising Moon encircles your Sun this week, and this will bring about your deepest darkest destructive urges. Don't let your Glen Close drag act near an encore performance.... Stop it... stop it now. You're sure to push for a confrontation when on holiday. If you seek to find fault, you will find them even where there are none. Don't let this ruin your 9 days ahead which you have been so looking forward to. It may ruin more than just 9 days. To find out what else is in store for you next week, call me on my premium telephone number 0800 69 69 69, £69 per minute. Mobile rates may differ.

REN said...

Lol! Thank you both for your great advices:-)

Not your upbringing Momo! You taught me more than well;-) Was all the men that I've met that was bad!

Im stopping now. I had my rant and probably had worked out the crime process... and Im saying every cloud has a silver lining! ;-)

don't ask so much... said...

been there, done that. hehe

gfkc said...

i like our blog. so woman.