Friday 1 February 2008

New York! New York!

A job opportunity came up yesterday. The current Director of Sales based in NYC whom I work quite close with is moving to Luxembourg to be closes to his family back in UK.

It's a fantastic opportunity! Especially for what I am doing now, moving forward with this role will definitely be a step up. Based in NYC looking after all the major financial houses and investment banks on behalf of Sofitel & Accor. The role itself is considered to be one of the top key account management role because of it's client portfolio. And to top it all off, the regional office is actually in the Empire State Building.

I work very well with Jo (my boss) and Jo knows Anne (NYC Boss) very well. If I initiate the move and show my interest, I do stand a good chance of getting this position. Well thats what I like to think so.

But there's a couple of catches. I am four months away of applying my British citizenship and now D of course. More of D actually...

Why Life is always so complicated?!

No comments: