Thursday 3 January 2008

New Year's Resolutions

I know what we all say about New Year's resolutions but I am gonna give it a go this year. So here it is...

1) Sort out my finances - regulate my shopping and be debt free by June
2) Search for a much better prospect & pay job and be the best I can be in it
3) Get on the property ladder
4) Do something about floristry
5) Eat healthy
6) Exercise regularly - Swimming & Yoga
7) Discover new destinations of the World
8) Develop, grow and mature with D in our relationship
9) Balance work and life - Be true to myself, happy, content and know when to say NO
10)Be a better son, uncle, friend and person

Need to kick myself up the backside yet again, so here we go!

4 comments:

Fabien said...

oh my god so many....

mine is just to go to bed earlier everynight hahaha

hey when we catching up, just the 2 of us for steamboat! x

gfkc said...

why just u just pump in $$ to set a florist shop? and let others run it for you?

REN said...

Why dun I let you pump my ar#e and you can give me the money?!!:-)

Fab... yeah can do. When? Im free this week!

Fabien said...

Wednesday night this week is only evening I can do this week - is it good for you?