Friday 20 August 2010

Excuse Me Are You A Model?

Since this Monday I was on a strict diet regime. Not by choice but because I'm under going a couple of minor surgery on Thursday (No! It's not cosmetic!). Only white fish (steamed or boiled), white bread with a bit of butter, eggs (poached or boiled), potatoes (no skin). That was it! And one day before the surgery, only liquid!

By the evening before, I was feeling so lethargic and restless. And by the morning before admission, I was feeling even more tired but my tummy was flat like I've never seen before.

If I do continue with this diet, I might be on the road to being size 0! Now I understand why so many models are into drugs... so to keep them going.

But you know what? I love my food too much. I've already craving for my Chinese takeaway on Thursday night!

1 comment:

don't ask so much... said...

u went for abortion again?