Thursday 27 May 2010

7th July 2010

The time has come. 7th July 2010 I've been told.

It's in my diary in red. I should be really excited but I'm finding it so hard to be.

After all these time... I should be filled with excitement and anticipation, so why the cold feet?

I tell you why...

Over 4 days, I'll be in Bangalore for our annual Taj Sales Conference. Staying in a Taj Hotel in Bangalore, in a conference room with at least 400 local sales people, representing and presenting on my region to my worldwide counterparts, 4 days of in your face 'Little India' experience. HOW TO SURVIVE??!!!

I'm hoping that I'll have time to sneak to the spa to get away from it all but I very doubt so. 4 days of Ah Neh Neh talk, KK food, Oa Pei culture, and don't forget about the smell as well.

You can laugh and you can say that I'm not politically correct, but try! Just try to be in my shoes?! Ah Cha! My head is already shaking as we speak. Ah Cha!!

3 comments:

don't ask so much... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
don't ask so much... said...

OMG...i feel so sorry for u. so u wearing sari for the 4days?

REN said...

Not just sari, have to sing and dance around the tree too!