Wednesday 30 December 2009

The Twilight Saga - New Moon

For those who still want to go watch the film, look away now!

I should have known better after falling asleep halfway through the first instalment on a plane (thank goodness I didn't pay £14 for a ticket at the cinema), and going to watch a movie because of a hot guy (Taylor Lautner - though he's worth at least half the ticket price, but taking your top off in a second just to wipe some blood off, was that really necessary?)... Wrong!

Sat through 90 minutes of teen romance and dialogue... It's like watching my young niece's past 'love story' on screen. I felt like jumping out of my seat and shout 'You're only 18! He's going to break your heart and leave you one day soon and you'll go through many other 'romances' and till when you really know WHO YOU ARE, he will somehow appears in front of you. Everything will be alright and nothing of those tedious dramas! Edward is a wimp and he's just playing with you! Get out there and trust me gal, there are more 'Vampires' out there!'

Great writing nevertheless Stephenie. You do know your audience very well. I bet you must have a bunch of teenage kids running around the house and that itself must be horrifying! But what's this no sex before marriage thing?! Come on get real! Stopping the young kids from eating the 'Forbidden Fruit' will only make them want even more. How about trying to teach them to eat slowly and safely?!

Overall, I rather slid my wrist, rub salt over it and let myself bleed to death. D that cost you 3 tokens!

2 comments:

don't ask so much... said...

that bad? :-(

REN said...

Well maybe I'm now old and cynical :-)