Friday 21 August 2009

Knight Rider 2010

Passed my theory test a month ago. Had never been so anxious for a while. It was like receiving my uni exam results.

Been driving on the road for the last 6 weeks. Agonising to start but I'm much more confident now. Driving on London roads doesn't help at all and still have those butterflies in my stomach before every lessons. I remember coming back home to D from my first couple of lessons and was screaming and shouting "I'm not going back and you can't make me!" "You will go back and I can make you!" "And if you pass your test the first time, there will be a reward." "Really? Ok... what reward though?!"

Now I'm half way through my lessons (well I hope), and yesterday Tony my instructor said to me "You can sure drive but you need to learn to drive and THINK like a driver now."

WTF?! Can someone please tell me what co#k is Tony talking about?!

3 comments:

don't ask so much... said...

i think he's asking u to think like a man.

REN said...

Lol!! How??!! Sure fail already lah!!

The Feedbackstar said...

Sorry can't help, I failed my 'AQ' Levels Straight Men Comprehension Paper :(((((