Wednesday 5 November 2008

La Cage Aux Folles

A story line which we are all familiar with. All the laughter and glitters. Highly camp and great fun to watch.

Seeing 'La Cage Aux Folles' on stage for the first time brought a complete different meaning to the movie that I used to know. It is still as camp and fun but with more laughter and glitter! The small theatre made it an intimate experience as well.

'I am what I am' brought new emotions and convictions. 'A little More Mascara' brought warm smile in the heart. 'The Best Of Times' made you want to stand up, dance and sing out loud!. 'Look Over There' brought tears to my eyes. D holding my hand during 'Song On The Sand'...

It may be cold, wet and wintry outside, but truly a heart warming and entertaining evening in La Cage, St Tropez!

5 comments:

don't ask so much... said...

St Tropez!? i'm jealous...

REN said...

Thats where the club was in the story line lah! I wish Im in St Tropez now!!:-)

don't ask so much... said...

alamak...paiseh paiseh. hehe..

Fabien said...

hahhahaha gavin!

don't ask so much... said...

oops i...did it again.