Thursday 25 September 2008

Do You Believe In Miracles?

If there are really miracles in this world... I've found one. One word... Suqqu.

Suqqu Clear Veil Powder. Tested this out while I was away on holiday and what can I say?! Pure magic!

This silicone based powder is clear and transparent, so it won't leave a chalky residue on the skin. It comes in a sleek black case, and has a fluffy brush in the compartment underneath.

The texture is smooth, and you really can't trace it on the skin. It mattify any oily bits, take away the shine on my forehead, leaving a satiny-matte look. And apparently stretches and smooth the skin and even out fine lines as well.

If this is not miracle, I do not know what is!

4 comments:

モーモ said...

OMG!!!this is why we are friends..
I didn't know you have this too..Isn't it fantastic???
It is actually targeted for mature woman but who cares, if it works..
My darling we have definitely come a long way from our papier poudre days..hee hee Viva la beauty

REN said...

OMG! Lol! Its only available in Japan, London and Bangkok at the moment. Its bloody £60 here! How much there?

モーモ said...

It's 11000yen here...I think it's only slightly cheaper...well what to do? The price for beauty.
I'm gonna try the other products too.Will let you know if it's any good.

REN said...

CB! Yeah Im interested in trying their skin care range and also the stick concealer! Go test it out and tell me! :-)