Tuesday 4 March 2008

HRENBC

How long more I have to do this? I sometimes feel like I'm a walking cash machine! I love her to bits but I can only provide so much.

Why should I be the only one providing for her while everyone can simply sit back and blame on their own incompetence in Life?! Why should I be the sensible one?! Why should I be the one with a conscience of wanting to lead my own Life with my two bare hands?! Where were the phone calls when I was on me own in Sydney working in a pie shop till 5am every weekend earning my own living expenses?! And now all these expectations that I should provide it's just not fair!

I have no qualms of providing for her, in fact I will do anything for her but I sometimes hope she'll understand that I don't have a Pound tree growing in my back yard. I have my Life here to lead and my future to plan for.

I wish those useless bums at home will get their act together and start pulling some weight! Will that day come after the last 20 years of waiting? I doubt so...